A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days.
If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(A) 110 men (B) 130 men (C) 100 men (D) none of these
2. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(A) Rs. 500 (B) Rs. 600 (C) Rs. 800 (D) Rs. 900
3. If a sum of money compound annually amounts of thrice itself in 3 years. In how many years will it become 9 times itself.
(A) 6 (B) 8 (C) 10 (D) 12
4. Two trains move in the same direction at 50 kmph and 32 kmph respectively. A man in the slower train observes the 15 seconds elapse before the faster train completely passes by him. What is the length of faster train ?
(A) 100m (B) 75m (C) 120m (D) 50m
5. How many mashes are there in 1 squrare meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide ?
(A) 2500 (B) 25000 (C) 250 (D) 250000
6. x% of y is y% of ?
(A) x/y (B) 2y (C) x (D) can't be determined
7. The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
(A) 15% (B) 16.66% (C) 12% (D) 9%
8. A man spends half of his salary on household expenses, 1/4th for rent, 1/5th for travel expenses, the man deposits the rest in a bank. If his monthly deposits in the bank amount 50, what is his monthly salary ?
(A) Rs.500 (B) Rs.1500 (C) Rs.1000 (D) Rs. 900
9. What is the difference between the two declaration ? #include <stdio.h> & #include “stdio.h”
(A) No Difference (B) The 2nd declaration will not compile (C) First case Compiler looks in all default location and in 2nd case only in the working directory (D) Depends on the Compiler
10. How can I print a “%” character in a in between the string foo and the value held in the variable foo using printf format string?
(A) fprintf("foo " "%" "%d\n", foo); (B) fprintf("foo ‘%’ %d\n", foo); (C) fprintf("foo \% %d\n", foo); (D) fprintf("foo " "%d\n", foo);
11. What is the output of the following program #include <stdio.h>
FIRST_PART + LAST_PART
printf (“The Square root of all parts is %d\n , ALL_PARTS * ALL_PARTS) ;
(A) 35 (B) 144 (C) 49 (D) 47
12. What is the use of a make file
(A) Do detect memory leakage (B) To optimise the code (C) To link and compile source code to exe (D) To disassemble the exe to source code