Friday 7 September 2012

HR interview Q and A


A.why should i hire you?
You should hire me because I?m the best person for the job.
I realize that there are likely other candidates who also have the ability to do this job. Yet I bring an additional quality that makes me the best person for the job–my passion for excellence. I am passionately committed to producing truly world class results.
Q.how you spent your testerday?
A.yesterday i got up early in the morning at 5:00 clock , then i went to gym and came back and took a bath after that i took my breakfast , & after all that i move to my office i reached my office at9:30. Then firstly i completed my pending work and went to the meeting at 11:30. after that i took my lunch then in the evening at 5:30 i left the office then i came back my home & saw old movie. after that i had my dinner after that i went to my bed. so that was my yesterday.
Q.Tell me Something abt your college life?
A.I started my collage in 2000 i used to start for the coll in the morning at 9.00 after reaching my caollage i used to hangout with frens to bar and pub. i always bunked the coll instead of attending every day. I got good frens and right kind of attitude person where i learnt many things from them and stopped going to pubs and bars
Q.Why did you want to change(leave) your current(present) job?

A.I am looking for a more challenging career in a firm with a larger employee base such as yours,Keeping in mind my career goals, the time has come for me to move onto the next rung of the ladder and make a mark for myself. This canbe achieved in a company like this.
Q.where do you see yourself from (Ten or fifteen)years from now?
A.I see myself as a successful person in future, and I will be taking on new challenges. I would also like to add that nobody has seen the future and one can only make
better future by living at present and working hard to make better future.
Q.What is your greatest strength?
A.** Flexibility to handle change.
** Adaptable, can work anywhere, anytime/long hours.
** Good leadership and team building ability.
** Optimistic, positive thinking.
** Co-operative
Q.What is your future plans
A.right now i am not going for any regular/correspondent profession course. i would like to get in to corporate field and deliver my maximum concentration toward the job
profile which would help me for my career growth as wel as professionally adding experience to me.
Q.why do you want to join call center
A. Business Process Outsoucing in a indusrty which not only pays in terms of Finacial benifit of course gives me and oppurtunity to be a part of an team which is of
course Global Business , My Efforts have always been to be a part of a Global business environment , thats the reason i wish to join in a call center
Q.Why did you want to change(leave) your current(present) job?
A.I am looking for a more challenging career in a firm with a larger employee base such as yours. Keeping in mind my career goals, the time has come for me
to move onto the next rung of the ladder and make a mark for myself. This can be achieved in a company like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your openion about my blog spot..To get automatic facebook updates like my Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/shivashankar4u ..It takes only 1 min to write the comment and to like the page.. Thanks.